Monday, November 17, 2008

going nineteen...

had a strange nostalgic dream...i think that's the best way to describe how i've felt for a while now...like i just want to be in high school again or something...it's not that things are too ____ it's just that things used to be easier...and right now, i want easy...

either way, so in this dream me and lee are in high school and watching t.v. on her couch. her mother is nice in the dream, and that was never characteristic of her behavior towards me. in the dream, she was not married and did not have a kid...her brother in law turns out to be a homosexual with a clown fetish...and me and lacey are friends with each other again, but we get into a fight in front of lee because she accuses me of having slept with her since we broke up, which totally is not going down in this dream! and in the dream, lee acts as she would in real life...she's just sulky.

i severed my relationship with someone i cared about in order to save a relationship with someone who doesn't speak to me anymore. obviously, lee doesn't want to speak to me anymore either, which is understandable...however, this is a subject for another blog, not a dream blog...

No comments: